Oftentimes, people find themselves in a fix whether to decide on a restaurant on the basis of its popularity, innovative and tasty flavored food or any other reasons like cost, hospitality or location etc.
Yet when it comes to choosing between taste and health, there can be nothing better than Vietnamese food that offers a variety of flavored as well innovative dishes. Besides tastebuds stimulating and aromatic tasty dishes; Vietnamese food offers various health benefits to you.
Many health-conscious Australian food lovers keep both taste and health factors in mind while going for dinner or lunch booking at Firebird to enjoy the mouth-watering Vietnamese meals at Hanoi Hanna – the best Vietnamese restaurant in Firebird.
What makes Vietnamese cuisine unique and healthy?
The uniqueness of Vietnamese food lies in the usage of local fresh produce like fresh vegetables, herbs, spices and non-vegetarian material such as beef, pork, meat, fish and other seafoods and various in abundance.
Besides using most fresh ingredients, it is the traditional Vietnamese culinary style and innovative and experienced Vietnamese Chefs who cook innovative and healthy dishes for the passionate food lovers.
Traditionally, Vietnamese culinary has decades of foreign influence i.e. French and Chinese yet considered original and authentic Vietnamese due to perfect blending of flavours and contrasting tastes.
As Vietnamese cuisine is based on use of most fresh ingredients and less use of sugars and more of proteins, it is unmistakably labelled as the most nutritious and healthy food.
Health benefits of Vietnamese cuisine
Most of the regular eaters of Vietnamese dishes as well as researchers have heavily opined in favor of consuming Vietnamese cuisine as it has been found to help:
- Boost and strengthen your immune system- as ingredients used in Vietnamese culinary are loaded with vitamins C, E, B1, B3 and B6 besides minerals like folate (folic acid), potassium magnesium, iron and many more.
- Maintain Blood Glucose levels – as most of the Vietnamese dishes are gluten-free and are devoid of high-carb foods like wheat and use ingredients like rice, noodles, host of fresh vegetables and variety of protein sources like fish and seafoods. When taken regularly, Vietnamese food can help maintain serum glucose levels efficiently.
- Improves digestion – Vietnamese dishes are cooked using generous portions of fresh herbs and protein components and hence normally do not cause indigestion, regurgitation, nausea or headaches and being light are easy to digest.
- Manage your body weight – Vietnamese food being low in sugar and fats is ideal for individuals on diet or working on weight reduction.
- Improve energy levels- Vietnamese foods are rich source of vitamins and minerals like vitamins C, B1, B6, B3, folate, biotin, zinc, copper, magnesium and potassium which help boost energy levels.
Besides above, presence of all essential vitamins and minerals in Vietnamese food like salad and soups in good quantities help you look young and have a glowing and wrinkle free skin. This benefit is due to the presence of antioxidants and vitamin E to scavenge the oxygen free radicals whereas Vit A is known to retard the aging process and help scar healing as well.
Keeping in view, enormous health benefits of having Vietnamese food; all health-conscious Australians would surely be tempted to contact best Vietnamese restaurant – Hanoi Hannah to ensure an early lunch booking at Firebird and enjoy nutritious Vietnamese cuisine.