How to make Sabudana Kheer?
Today we have brought the much-awaited sabudana kheer recipe in detail and the tips to master the art of making the same. However, before we begin with the recipe, let us first tell you a little about our dish and its main ingredient,‘sabudana’which is also known as ‘Tapioca Pearls’.
What is sabudanakheer?
Sabudanakheer is among the famous and most-loved desserts of Indian cuisine. This dish is mostly prepared during the fasting days. The main ingredients of this dish are sabudana and milk. The dish is sweet and people from all over India love to eat sabudanakheer.
If you love trying out new Indian cuisine recipes, then you are on the right page. This is because we regularly post different varieties of recipes on our websites which people can follow and make theirfavorite disheasily. Today, we have bought a simple and tasty recipe of sabudanakheer.
Ingredients you will require-
Pure Desi Ghee – 1 spoon
Cardamom powder – 1 teaspoon
Chopped cashews – 10-12
Kishmish (raisins) – 10-12
Water – 500 ml
Sabudana – 100g
Kesar -4-6 strands
Milk – 3 cups (450 ml)
NestléMILKMAID -100 g
How to prepare sabudanakheer?
Before you begin, we advise you to keep all the mentioned ingredients handy so that you can quickly prepare the dish.
- The first step in preparing the kheer is that you should properly wash and soak sabudana for 3-4 hours so that it softens.
- Take a pan and pour pure Desi Ghee in it and let it heat.Add chopped cashews and raisins and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Now lower the flame and carefully add whole milk in the pan.Keep stirring the milk so that it doesn’t burn.
- Now add the soaked sabudana in the pan and continue stirring the kheer until the mixture thickens.
- Next, add NestléMILKMAID and stir the kheer for 3-4 minutes.
- After this,turn off the flame and set the kheer aside in a serving bowl. Now garnish with saffron and cardamom powder.
- Allow the kheer to cool down and it is ready to be served.
We hope you like this recipe and give it a try. Keep reading our blogs for more upcoming recipes including kalakand, cakes, gulabjamun, and much more.